If you forget your password, you can reset it from your AdvancedMD login screen.
Before you can reset your password, you need to set up four security questions and answers.
How to Reset Password
- Go to the AdvancedMD login screen.
- Click Forgot your password?
- Enter your User Name and Office Key. Click Next.
- Answer the security questions. Click Next.
- Enter and confirm your new password. Click Next.
- Click Finish.
- A message will be sent to you via the email address you have set up in the User Profile screen indicating you have reset your password.
- A message that your password has been reset will also be sent to your administrator through the application's message feature.