It is extremely important for every office to run Meaningful Use reports for each physician on a monthly basis to ensure that all goals are being met.
Ware Langhorne & Associates, Inc. is not responsible for informing physicians about Meaningful Use deficiencies, but we are available to help resolve any that may arise.
Following these simple steps will help all physicians stay on track.
- From AdvancedMD's Practice Management side, click the "Reports" menu item, then select "MU/Quality Measures", then "Meaningful Use". The Report Center will open.
- Select your Meaningful Use Stage. If you are using stage 1 in 2015, select "Stage 1 (2014)".
- Select the provider for whom the report will be run.
- Ignore the "Report as Billed" and "Activity Filter" fields.
- Select a Date Range, we recommend using "CURRENT YEAR" since Meaningful Use 2015 counts for the full year.
- At the bottom of the Report Center, click "Generate". Your report will now be generated.
The report will show all of the measures as tracked by AdvancedMD.
- Measure is corresponding Meaningful Use Measure.
- Denominator is the number of qualifying visits for the time period.
- Numerator is the number of qualifying visits for the time period where the measure has been successfully met.
- Value is the percent of visits where the measure has been successfully met.
- Threshold is the required percent of visits where the measure has been successfully met. If there is a green check beside this, the physician is meeting the requirement for this measure.
If you are not familiar with the measures for Meaningful Use, please visit the following link to our knowledgebase for more information:
Ware Langhorne & Associates, Inc. is dedicated to helping physicians meet their meaningful use requirements. If you are not meeting any of the requirements for your stage and have questions about why, please contact us immediately. Our official e-mail address for Meaningful Use is MU@warelanghorne.com or you can contact Debbie Keeton at 804-281-3333.